Use the quick jump menu below to check out TopEco Green's amazing green environmental products...
It seems the Internet is becoming more populated with products and services that help the planet somehow. The best, amazing green environmental products are getting the most attention. There are also plenty of sites offering lists and links to help out.
TopEco Green is no different in this approach. We are here to provide as much environmental help as possible to help the transition to a greener way of life in a straightforward way.
If humans dissappeared tomorrow, mass plastic pollution and land destruction would become a thing of the past. Flora and fauna diversity would emerge with vigour and revitalised efficiency. And we have seen these results within our lifetimes.
Everyone will remember the devasting disaster that befell the town of Chernobyl in the Ukraine. However, the images of tragedy, destruction and derelict poverty are not circulating today's Internet so much anymore. Beautiful, artistic photographs show a very different town in recent years. Plants and wildlife have reclaimed the land and show a rehabilitated, green and lush landscape. And it's not just after unnatural disasters caused by man. For one reason or another, other towns that have been abandoned not so long ago have also been reclaimed by nature.
Houtouwan, the now deserted fishing village on Shengshan Island, China, was once a prosperous fishing village with a bustling population of more than 3,000 residents in the '80s. Now, because of its remote and hard-to-access location, its residents started to move out in the '90s.
With this artistic, reinvigorating observation in mind, let's turn our attention to the work of some very clever earth-conscious individuals doing the same excellent rejuvenating work. Their efforts in creating amazing green environmental products to bring our wonderous world back to a place worth saving are outstanding.
TopEco Green has created some informative, helpful pages that will help make the environmental transition to living a greener lifestyle easier.
With many of us still yielding to a 'throw-away' lifestyle, many of our buying choices are, in fact, bad habits. The common practice of buying cheap furniture and even cheaper plastic decor items at discount stores make going green in the home or workplace a difficult transition to make. The difficulty lies in the choices available (or not available) in the stores and online marketplaces. And, also in our awareness (or unawareness) of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) dangerously released into our environment every second with each inferior 'throw-away' product we buy.
We know going green won't happen overnight for many people. TopEco Green can lay testament to this as we still have furniture lurking about that contains plastic and toxic adhesives.
Fortunately, manufacturers are becoming more switched on in the supply and demand issue. Manufacturers and suppliers are also doing their market research. They discovered that the next wave of consumers does not want plastic, toxin-releasing, harmful-to-the-environment products in their homes or places of work.
Millennials would rather spend their influential buying power on 'green', eco-friendly products and avoid the cheap, trashy items that would otherwise be tomorrow's landfill.
"Despite the fact that Millennials are coming of age in one of the most difficult economic climates in the past 100 years, they continue to be most willing to pay extra for sustainable offerings--almost three-out-of-four respondents,"
Nielsen poll of 30,000 consumers in 60 countries, conducted in 2015.
We use a multitude of 'stuff' daily. Most of the products, tools and goods we utilise are plastic and contain non-biodegradable materials. They are more often than not harmful to our planet and in a constant state of releasing VOCs into the air in our immediate environment.
Navigating your way around the plethora of green products out there can be a job in itself. Knowing the difference between 'true green' and 'fake green' can take some time.
That's why we created a quick list of five amazing green environmental products to help you go green quickly:
The UK’s (and Europe’s) first fully sustainable cling film made from sugar cane. Fearn cleverly uses the leftover waste from sugar production and has created this 100% recyclable alternative.
Each roll is microwave and freezer safe and BPA Free and completely food safe.
Completely sustainable and kind to the skin, these reusable make-up removal pads are the ideal alternative to conventional cotton wool pads.
Get 5 pads in mint and 5 in natural white with a practical wash bag made of 100% cotton.
How To Live Green On a Budget: Your Step-By-Step Guide To Living Green On a Budget.
If you want to learn how to live green on a budget, then get "How To Live Green On a Budget" written by a person with real life experience living a green life on an affordable budget.
5. MIGHTY M.LK
Smooth & creamy plant-based, dairy-free milk alternative is a hot trending favourite for high protein shakes, baking and hot drinks. Making the switch to a more sustainable, green living option is easy with this everyday shopping cart item.
The heavy rains and floods, heatwaves and wildfires, perishing sea life, thawing polar ice and crumpling ecosystems provide heartbreaking reminders of just how far into the hazard zone we have already descended.
What matters now is where we go from here.
In 2011-2020 the global surface temperature was about 1.09°C above pre-industrial levels, and temperatures are now comparable to levels last experienced about 125,000 years ago during the 'Last Interglacial', when the Greenland ice sheet was smaller and sea-level likely 5-10 meters higher than today.
To Greenpeace, the necessary climate actions are very apparent. They state we need a good transition process to move away from fossil fuels. They are shouting from the rooftops that we need to cut global carbon emissions drastically, and we need to do it NOW.
Many of us already know that there are specific changes you can make to your lifestyle to help combat the devasting effects of climate change.
Here are some handy steps you can take right now to do your bit:
Often grouped together with socially responsible investing (SRI) or environmental, social, and governance (ESG) criteria, green investments focus on companies or projects committed to the conservation of natural resources, pollution reduction, or other environmentally-conscious business practices.
The Green Investing Handbook: There is a huge change taking place as the world moves inexorably towards a low-carbon economy. 'The Green Investing Handbook' is aimed at the investor looking to profit from this global transition.
There's no denying that new eco-style homes are a significant step forward for a low carbon country. However, as more than 80 per cent of the houses still in use in 2050 will be recently built, retrofitting our existing dwellings is a crucial measure.
While the government recognises that eco-retrofits are extremely important (read Zero Carbon Britain from CAT.org), the responsibility still falls on you, the homeowner, to get things done.
One of the best ways to help climate change and look after your environment is to live by example. If you are reading this article page, you are probably already the type of person who wants to do as much as possible to combat the impact of decades of a throw-away lifestyle.
Our buying choices are vital to making the changes necessary to stop the devastation and destruction done to our habitats and animal species. We've seen what pesticides are doing to our insect life. The disappearance of natural pollinators such as bees is one example of climate change affecting the survival of not only their species but also our own.
The following list contains a few amazing green environmental products to help turn your home from mean to green with a few simple purchase swaps!
Here are nine of our favourite, unique and amazing green environmental products that will help make the 'green' transition easier:
1. Dry it off - Dream Bathroom Towels. PETA-approved Green Product Award winner is the perfect brand your body needs. Gibie uses the finest materials, such as linen and bamboo. Their all-natural, sustainable products use a combination of innovative weaving technology & 5000-year-old Ayurvedic dyeing techniques.
Includes: 2 Bath Towels (70 cm x 140 cm), 2 Hand Towels (35 cm x 70 cm), 2 Face Towels (35 cm x 35 cm)
2. Breathe it in - Change out your lampshades for a sensory, smell-tastic treat! These natural hay lampshades are a favourite with celebs that like to make a statement. They use naturally renewable organic raw materials such as alpine hay, rose blossoms and cornflowers. Each shade emits a delicate scent that fills any room with a light aroma of outside meadows. The manufacturers have also designed sustainable beach and oak floor lamps, desk lamps and wall lamps to compliment the range. They have thought of every detail too. Even the power cable comes in a range of natural fibres for a genuinely magnificent aesthetic that is kinder for your home and the planet.
TopEco Green has an excellent referral relationship with the manufacturers of these stunning lampshades. If you would like to speak to a design agent about infusing your project with the delicate scent of nature, please contact TopEco Green here...
3. Light it up - High-Performance HEPA & Carbon Filter Hybrid Air Purifier Floor Lamp. This stylish piece of genius engineering is one of the most innovative air purifiers on the market. It is guaranteed to be the centre of attention in any room. (Available in anthracite & cream).
Effective Against Sars-Covid-2 Download ANTIMIC®
surface disinfectant test report
4. Wash it off - Tru Earth Laundry strips are a zero-waste, plastic-free alternative to your usual washing detergent. They are very lightweight and dissolve in the wash and then completely biodegrade. They work at high efficiency in cold and hot water and every washing machine type. They are great for hand-washing, and with their wafer-thin design, they are ideal for travelling. They are also cruelty-free and free from parabens, phosphates, chlorine bleach, and added dyes, making them as safe and non-toxic as possible. Even the packaging can be recycled or composted after use.
5. Chuck it out - The Value Pack of 20 Degradable Bin Liners are approximately 71cm x 83cm (28" x 33") to fit bins with a 70 litre capacity with a rim up to 142cm (56"). Bin liners that degrade are an ever-growing popular choice for the more discernable homeowner.
"I searched for ages for degradable bin bags. These are good quality, and I feel I'm doing my bit for the environment. They cost more than your standard bin bags but well worth it."
6. Wipe it off - The Cheeky Panda FSC Certified 3-Ply Bamboo Toilet Tissue is full of bamboo goodness. Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odour resistant, making it the perfect material for a more environmentally friendly toilet roll choice. It is also robust, luxurious and is 100% biodegradable. Bamboo grows 30 times faster than trees, producing 30% more oxygen and absorbing 35% more carbon. By purchasing this amazing green environmental product, you help save millions of trees, making it an ethical choice in your household.
7. Bookmark it - The Green Self-build Book: How to Design and Build Your Own Eco-home - Get this fantastic book all about building a home to help combat climate change, and after reading it, why not take it down to your local library or community book sharing centre.
8. Ride it out - Cyclotricity The Beast 1500w Electric Bike. With a ride just like a mountain bike, this power-assisted ride is ideal for cruising around town. The wide tyres deliver even more confidence, traction and stability, making it a suitable green machine for almost every planet-conscious peddler.
9. Clean it down - Ecozone Home Essential Cleaning Supplies. Ecozone has bundled some essential home cleaning products into one easy to use kit, which contains:
The special eco-formulas are also great for limescale & soap scum build-up from various surfaces & appliances across the home while keeping drain blockages at bay.
The global vegan cosmetics market size was estimated at nearly $13 Billion in 2017, fast forward three years, and the prediction now is that the market will break through the $20 Billion ceiling by 2025.
Let that sink into your pores for a minute...
The surging desire for natural beauty products, along with rising awareness regarding cruelty-free beauty, will expect to be one of the principal trends heightening market growth.
Ditching toxic chemicals in food is the tip of the ice-burg for healthy living. We know our bodies appreciate a holistic approach to living our best life. We need to look at everything we put on our bodies and what we put in our bodies. You'll be surprised how many toxins are consumed by the body through skin absorption.
But did you know that toxic chemicals can be inhaled too? A good rule of thumb is that if something has a pungent, chemical-like smell, you are inhaling a toxin of some kind.
Here are six fantastic, eco-friendly, amazing green environmental products that are safe for your personal care regime and are kind to the environment too.
These premium vegan oral care products use 100% natural ingredients. What better way to say, "world, we love you" than with these beautiful products every day when you clean your pearly whites! All Georganics are organic with planet-friendly biodegradable packaging, so you can sleep easy knowing your actions are guilt-free.
Zero Waste Razor for Men and Women. Achieve a closer, smoother, more professional shave without the hassle of irritation or ingrown hairs. Pretty much guaranteed to last a lifetime. Made from high quality materials, a 100% bamboo handle and stainless-steel parts, and is incredibly strong and durable.
This luxurious conditioner is enriched with nourishing organic Altai Oblepikha, moisturising Artic raspberry and purifying organic peppermint. Gives hair incredible volume from the roots and leaves hair feeling thicker, nourished and moisturised. This treatment deeply cleanses scalp allowing fast and deep penetration of vitamins and other nutrition substances. Your hair will not only feel hydrated, nourished and silky soft, but it also protects against heat exposure during hot styling.
For visibly younger hands this super advanced multi-action hand cream from Beauty Kitchen is made with their unique blend of marine extracts that are scientifically proven to reduce the appearance of age spots, even skin tone and restore hand's natural moisture and softness.
A classic formula for a great and safe waxing treatment on all body parts. It is 100% natural and approved as cruelty-free under the Leaping Bunny programme and registered as vegan by The Vegan Society. Easy to use & mess-free, gentler than waxing and doesn’t damage the skin. Also prevents ingrown hairs and is suitable for all parts of the body, and all skin and hair types. The strips can be washed & reused and the wax is completely water soluble.
Ideal Eco-friendly Spa Box, Vegan Gift and Zero Waste Starter Kit. Each set comes with: 100x Biodegradable Bamboo Cotton Buds, 3x Reusable Bamboo Cotton Makeup Remover Pads (2x white + 1x black), 1x 100% Cotton Laundry bag, 1x Travel Size 15g Clearing Treatment Face Mask, 1x Travel size 20g Natural Massage Soap.
It stands to reason that as you go from your healthy green home, you want to sit in an office with the same tranquil environment. TopEco Green has scoured the Internet so your office manager doesn't have to.
Check out our condensed list of six of the best, most amazing green environmental products for a healthy workplace:
1. Baumhaus Mobel Sustainable Oak Office Desk - This is a solidly constructed piece of furniture and no assembly is required. Exceptional build quality - designed to last a lifetime.
2. Retrofitting Office Buildings to Be Green and Energy-Efficient - This guidebook thoroughly explains the best practices and methods for retrofitting an existing office and making a building green. It teaches techniques for increasing resource use efficiency while reducing building impacts on human health and the environment.
3. TopEco Home Capital Capitone Office Chair - This highly luxurious swivel chair brings a new level of comfort to your workspace. The Capitone is designed by a Spanish master craftsman using sustainable, eco-friendly and ethically sourced materials. Add your choice of fine upholstery, foot finishes and choose piping or stud work for an individual design to compliment your office décor.
TopEco Green has an excellent referral relationship with Crearte, the manufacturers of these stunning traditional swivel chairs. If you would like to speak to a design agent about furnishing your project with the intricate craftsmanship of luxurious comfort, please contact TopEco Green here...
4. Howard Miller Burton Oak Tambour Mantel Clock - This unique anniversary edition mantel-piece clock features decorative top moulding and triangular burl overlays. Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods, it makes a stunning addition to any sustainable office design.
5. The Viennese Exposed Bulb Table Lamp - Entirely in-keeping with the Scandinavian style of living with a minimalist, natural aesthetic. The Viennese Exposed Table Lamp is expertly handmade in sustainable refined oak and serves as a pendant, wall or ceiling lamp. In combination with the sustainable wood finish it comes in delicate wasabi green, rose and pastel blue tone options.
Make sure to choose your colour combination at the check out.
6. Eco-Friendly Pens with Low-Waste Packaging. These vegan ballpoint pens make an excellent earth-friendly gift for men, women, girls and boys and are great for the home and office.
What a great Secret Santa idea too!
TopEco Home delivers high-end sustainable residential and commercial furniture and decor that is entirely eco-friendly and cruelty-free. Earth-friendly ranges combine unique, beautiful bespoke designs, perfectly fitting for the more discerning, planet-conscious business and homeowner.